910-432-3443 or 910-432-5307
Gift Shop: 910-436-1735
5108 Ardennes Street
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28310
P.O. Box 70119
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307-0119
Accessing Fort Bragg.
Providing you do not have a DoD ID card, you will need to stop at the Welcome Center on the All American Freeway for check in procedures. The Welcome Center is on the left as you approach the main ACP booths. Adults will need to present a valid ID. A state-issued driver’s license or ID card will work.
Directions to the Museum:
Please note the I-295 bypass that will directly connect I-95 to Fort Bragg is due for completion in 2018. Until then, please use the following directions. If you have any other questions, please call 910-432-3443.
From South of Fayetteville/Fort Bragg:
1. On I-95 North take Exit #41
2. Follow Highway 59 North to Raeford Road (Highway 401)
3. Turn right onto Raeford Road
4. Turn Left onto All American Freeway
5. Follow All American Freeway to Longstreet Road, turn Left at the light
6. Turn Left onto Ardennes Street at the light at the top of the hill
7. The museum will be on your left, approximately 1.1 miles from the light.
From North of Fayetteville/Fort Bragg:
1. On I-95 South take Exit 56
2. Follow Highway 301 South to Owen Drive
3. Turn Right onto Owen Drive (Owen Drive will turn into All American Freeway)
4. Follow All American Freeway to Longstreet Road, turn Left at the light
5. Turn Left onto Ardennes Street at the light at the top of the hill
6. The museum will be on your left, approximately 1.1 miles from the light.
- 82D ABN ALL THE WAY TEE $21.99
- 82D Can Holder $23.99
- 20Z 82ND PATCH Mug $27.99
- Novice Wings Patch Cap $20.00
- 82D ABN Football Sublimation Jerseys $59.99 – $60.00
- 82D ABN Retired Cap (Navy Blue) $19.95
- Yellow Ribbon BIG 8" $3.99
- 82D STORM KEYCHAIN $6.99
- Car Emblems Vietnam $11.95
- Car Emblems Flag $11.95
- Car Emblems Engineer $11.95
- Car Emblems CIB $11.95
- Car Emblems Basic Wing $11.95
- Car Emblems Air Assault $11.95
- 82D GOLD/BLACK CAP $21.99